3DBrand new Tech H-50.....

Can you post pictures of that monster after you get it on a frame, please?
Do you plan to run gasoline in it?
Yeah, just going to run racing gas from VP for everyday use. I had the carb build by one of the pros for gas. In the process of sending the exhaust off for ceramic/chrome like coating. 20230501_162541.jpg

Did you build this that engine? Where did you get that billet rod/piston from? I have a block and crank I would like to build.
I envy your skills to either build or pay for such an engine.:scooter:

The base parts started as one of the H-50 motorsports models ( there is one for sale on ebay just google Tecumseh H 50 and you will run across it) parts are scarce.....just have to watch all the sources and talk to people

Not for sale, i am installing it on my minibike.LOL Thanks though....
Hahahaha my bad. It read like a classified ad to me. Sorry about that.
Very nice engine, it should haul the mail for sure.
My race flatheads are methanol, which makes lots of power but lots of maintenance involved.
Race gas is so much easier to deal with.
Curious as to how much RPM you are expecting?

Hahahaha my bad. It read like a classified ad to me. Sorry about that.
Very nice engine, it should haul the mail for sure.
My race flatheads are methanol, which makes lots of power but lots of maintenance involved.
Race gas is so much easier to deal with.
Curious as to how much RPM you are expecting?
Yeah, we raced the Briggs flatheads for years in karting down here in Texas... always remembered to flush the system and the end of the night...ran IKF stock heavy and stock medium. Enjoyed the sound of a pack of Flatheads.

Yeah, we raced the Briggs flatheads for years in karting down here in Texas... always remembered to flush the system and the end of the night...ran IKF stock heavy and stock medium. Enjoyed the sound of a pack of Flatheads.
That's awesome. I have 2 Blockzillas, 1 is a BZ2 and the other a BZ3. I love the flathead sound

Hondid you fit the billet fly wheel to it could yah give us the run down. On what all has been done and how. Looks great but as much as I serch I never find ways to put billet parts on Tecumseh unless there custom. And those normally haven't been made in years