3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

i was pretty impressed with the collection of mini's and ancient snowmobiles the guy had in
his barn down the dirt road. equally impressive was owens haggling with the local over the
price of the murray.

Steve73

Would love to be there with my springer dune cycle except Washington state is a long drive to make and back. But sure looks like a lot of fun.

Better late than never! When we come up next month, we will have it trail ready for you Phil. I saw Jim talking to the cousin of "dice mouth" and they exchanged digits, wondering if they are an item yet? Kidding Patty!!!!!!!!!

Better late than never! When we come up next month, we will have it trail ready for you Phil. I saw Jim talking to the cousin of "dice mouth" and they exchanged digits, wondering if they are an item yet? Kidding Patty!!!!!!!!!
I think the women of the north are more than I can handle , I will leave them all for you Owen !!!!!!!!

She told her cousin she's pregnant and that you and Skeeter were the only guys she was with that weekend? Where's Maury Povich when you need him!

got the brakes working on the trike. also took the differential apart
and gave it a cleaning and grease job. never knew this thing had a
real differential, i always thought it was some sort of ratchet or
friction type thing. that is really cool and the dual brakes take on
a whole new meaning.

the front tire and wheel is getting changed to a spinner and a
snow hog. same diameter but half the width. i have to turn a
couple of spacers and a crunch tube on the lathe at a minimum.
it would be nice to have a set of tapered bearings on the wheel
instead of the regular ball bearings.

good thing owend is schlepping up here in a couple weeks to
manage the project. the porta-john is still standing ready take
his best shot!!!