420cc Honda Clone w/ machined crankshaft and clutch

This is a loncin 420cc generator motor I used to get my Warrior past 60mph. Between a Ninja and a free 270cc engine, I've decided to take my project back to reasonable speeds, so this is now available. There's about 100 miles on the engine - I never rode it as much as I meant to.

It's a 15HP Loncin w/ electric start. The shaft has been machined down to 3/4" w/ a 3/16" keyway. This fits a Noram 1600 (16hp) clutch - included! The clutch drags a little as is, if you properly adjust the engagement-rpm it should be fine.

I've modified the case of the motor to allow a chain to fit without rubbing, and the air filter has been chopped down a bit.

I paid $200 for the engine, $50 for the machining, and $150 for the clutch. I'll sell the whole thing for half that. If you're near Baltimore MD (or Mt Airy), I can deliver, otherwise we'll have to arrange something.

I dig those tires what make and size are they? :confused:
Bike looks cool with that monster motor on it.:scared:
:) Thanks! Tires are Kenda Speedracer 20x7-8... they are a bit square and fight turn-in, but they also don't make the constant thunk-thunk-thunk that the knobbies did...

I had to move the rearmost framesupport to fit everything, but apart from that the motor fits perfectly in there, almost like it was meant to be. Almost like you're riding a motor down the road, with some wheels stuck on, lol.

If you are willing to cover shipping, sure! I've got some scrap wood I could crate it with, and ups is telling me that shipping fees will be just over $100.