5th annual tri-state mini bike reunion

the 5th annual tri state mini bike reunion will be may 16-18 2014. bring out your minibikes, go-karts, vintage trikes to the biggest mini bike weekend event in michigan. buy ,sell or show! the cost is only $30 for the whole 3 day weekend. the saturday ride will be at 3 pm and the sunday ride to waldren will be at noon. if you have not been to this event you are really missing out on a great time with fellow minibikers. a great family event with over 100 riders on last years ride.
a few new rules this year; everyone 16 and under must wear a helmet at any time they are riding. no one under 16 will be permitted on the road except on the organized rides. they may ride on the 5 acres all weekend.
address is 5051 burt rd, osseo mi. you may call 313-908-4844 for further info. there is no cost if you are just coming out for the day but you still have to register if you are riding anything. also if you are not staying but are selling the cost is $10 per day.

Brooklyn Bob

Brian, thanks for putting on such a great event. I went on the Saturday ride. Had 70 minibikes blasting down the road. It doesn't get any better than that!

jeep4me

Oh my gosh.... I think Uncle Joe needs to take a break from the mini bike rides. He crashed even worse at the last meet Brian had. I was stopped on the side of the rode, heard the tire sqwauk and there goes Joe doing a cart wheel on the pavement. He wasn't wearing a helmet that time and banged his head pretty good. At least this time he had a helmet on.

I hope he's OK. He's one tough cookie!!