6.5hp Clone $89.99 Coupon!!!!

Neck

Growing up is optional
Just think of all those people at Briggs & Stratton that don't have collective bargaining rights anymore! (did I say that?!)

If you go online you can put in the number 39963707 in the coupon code section off of the coupon bar code. With tax and shipping it is 106.60. Motor is 89.99, tax 5.62, shipping 10.99 to Chicago. Not a bad deal and you don't have to leave your house.

HF is 20 miles away for me so I figure it cost me at least 7 bucks in gas to get there and back and they usually don't have what I want in stock. They have a nice set of deep impact sockets for 19.99 and it will only add about $2 for shipping to the motor and it is in stock online. Plus I am a lazy ass.

oh man!!! I just bought one with the $99 coupon yesterday and thought that was a good deal. I wonder how many I can buy before the wife notices.

Thanks for the post we didnt get that coupon at my house and I get the monthly flyer! IDK! But I copied your photo and printed it out and bought 2 clones with two printouts!:thumbsup:

Thanks Again!

I got that coupoun in a two page HF flyer but didnt bother getting another engine since I still have one new in the box but that is a good price and they had a limit of four right on the coupon.
So up to four engines for $89 each with one coupon.

I did buy the little $49 winch which will be bolted to the trailer to assist in loading........whatever and of course I got another angle grinder for $11.

Yea Cali is special! :1orglaugh: bahahaha!

For all of you who thought this was for just last weekend it says it expires 5/17/11! The big picture is what i printed out!

Last edited:
My coupon expired 3/10/2011 which sucked because I only had about a week to respond but in the end didnt matter because I decided I didnt need another engine sitting here in a box unused.