$6000 dollar Lil Indian {in Dr Fees}

matt2

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.:thumbsup:
So back in early October when my wife crashed on the Lil Indian. She tore her ACL MCL PCL Menisus and broke a bone in her right knee. Then a week or two later she got a blood clot in her knee. Now we go to the coumadin clinic two to three times a week to see how thick or thin her blood is. She was at the mall walking yesterday and she had some kind of almost fainting spell. So back to the emergency room. They checked her out and wanted to do a cat scan. We had to tell them we could not afford it. We will go see her doctor tomorrow. So the price of that Lil Indian just keeps going up. BTW she said she would never ride that bike again so I sold it to a good friend he loves it. I liked it better when it was a rat bike.

Here is the bike she crashed on. The mini got one very small scratch on the pull start

Here is the rat bike I loved

Hey Matt,
Thats sad as hell, its so hard to try and include the other halves in what we do and then this happens. You must be really bummed.
Wish the Misses all the best and a speedy recovery - yell if you need

buckeye

That isn't good.
DVT can be life threatening. Good thing someone caught it.

Did she have reconstructive surgery prior to the DVT?
Or are they just bracing it until her anticlotting therapy is complete?
Very dangerous situation and glad she is ok.:thumbsup:

Hey Matt, Good to see you back on here. Sorry to hear that the medical bills are stacking up. I hope everything turns out good in the end. :smile:

matt2

Thanks you guys. Hey Tanksareus it is nice to have a place to vent. Thanks KKK I think she is heading to that 100%. Hi buckeye she did have the surgery first.

matt2

Thanks mopar and Clayon
We did get to the doctor today he thinks she has a virus. He also said the cat scan is not necessary. He said she should feel better in a couple of days.:thumbsup: