'74 JC Penny Mini Bike

capguncowboy

This one? This was from the '74 Christmas catalog. There may have been a different model in the summer catalog.

Last edited:

1971_MB1A

Oh ok...thanks. Maybe this bike would of been in the summer catalog then as the engine build date is the 42 nd day of '74. Paint is blue and has Cat style wheels/tires with scrub brake, no shocks or fenders and a 3 hp Tecumseh. I recently purchased this bike from an 80 yo man that bought it new who's son rode it a few times the 1st year he had it until he dumped it then it was stored the past 40+ years in his basement and is probably about as nice as they come for what it is and is totally original.

markus

FYI, there is a "photo" section right here on OldMiniBikes, It has tons of photos in it :thumbsup: Did you look there in the JC penney section? you may just find what you are looking for :wink:

1971_MB1A

Oh ok...thanks markus and 1stlegendtx. I did go to the photo section on here but didn't see one quite the same. It looks to be the same as the one in the above post brochure pic that 1stlegendtx posted but mine has no fenders and cat style star wheels.