A $20 What is it

I picked this up for $20 at a nearby annual consignment auction. What is it? i couldn't find any sign of a nameplate or sticker on it. parts of it makes it look homemade, but most of it looks manufactured (NOTE: thumbnails are clickable to enlarge)

Main view

Rear view. Note the strange gas tank mount (the gas tank in the pic is one i put on. The original had holes in it)

The homemade looking jackshaft assembly

the also homemade looking brake assembly (except the aluminum peice looks manufactured)

View without seat

better view of the frame

looks like they repaired the front bumper

another good view of the frame. Note the 1" shaft was milled and cut to fit the big 20" mower wheels

Parts just parts but there is way more than $20.00 of value there ,the front wheels have hubs nice gas tank and although the rest is very crude it's your to make of it what you want. Have fun.
Steve :scooter:

yea the thing that gets me though, is i'm 5' 10" and i sit in it and my knees are almost up to my chest..this thing is SMALL! but its frame is so beefy and huge! it would be awesome if someone could ID it.
also i posted a thread looking for a 1"clutch for an H70 i might be putting on it, but i might just slap a clone on it till i get the H70 going...