A couple new rides

That my brother in law picked up. :doah:

He was set up at Jefferson car show/swap and bought these two. One is a Muskin Tri Cat and the other is a Montgomery Wards/CESTAD.

The Tri Cat body won't sit correctly because of the gas tank but that's an easy fix and it has the wrong front wheel.

The CESTAD is solid and has new tires all around.

Both need some work such as cables and throttles but are very good projects.

iv got a gokart with big rear tires like that red one id like to put an 8hp on i just need a torque converter for it. wondering what gear ratio to run on it. If you dont mind getting a tooth count sometime id appreciate it. even though that thing looks alot lighter than mine. they sure do take up alot of space but they are fun to ride around :thumbsup:

iv got a gokart with big rear tires like that red one id like to put an 8hp on i just need a torque converter for it. wondering what gear ratio to run on it. If you dont mind getting a tooth count sometime id appreciate it. even though that thing looks alot lighter than mine. they sure do take up alot of space but they are fun to ride around :thumbsup:
I'm running a 10 and a 54 on mine :thumbsup:

10/54 seems really high. I didnt expect that how is it for hill climbing? top speed must be pretty fast
It did really good on the street at Windber during the parade, some good hills there :thumbsup: I never really got a chance to climb any big hills off road with the turf tire though :shrug:
It is fast :thumbsup: I forget the exact ratio, but my buddy figured it should do about 50 :doah: