a couple of radio flyers

You know, I have a mental list of what things I oughta build one day, adn one of these nifty little wagons is near the top. These sure beat the hell outa the one I used to pulled around in when I was a youngster.

yup. they are cool. decided not to push my luck in the freaks thread lol. thes have too many wheels. i remember reading tho several members have said they want to buld something like these.

heres mine. as you can see i tried to keep it traditional and looking as much like a wagon as i could. I love it works great and is lots of fun and takes a beating too

^^^^ thats cool. i saw a video of a guy who made street legal 1 out of some import truck. if i find the video ill post. dumb question, but has anyone or does anyone make a conversion for the wagons or are they all homebuilt? if seen some really cool 1s done.

CC 51

Built in 1996. Honda 150cc twin, It has been clocked at an honest 60 MPH. We hav never found anybody with enough guts to ride it any faster than that.

There is some guy in lower Florida I recall that builds them for a living. But don't recall name or shop's name. Saw him on tv with the ones he builds and builds them from scratch.