A letter from our neighbors

I'm gonna ride up to his house and tell him to talk to me like a man tell me i need a muffler and a curfew
*****************************************************************************************

OH! He did include his return address? Then I guess there's no need for the sign.
Be real careful about that, because then you're trespassing, if he wants to push the issue, and because you're on his property, law enforcement will be more likely to believe his story over yours, no matter what story he might tell. My intent was to try to publically embarass him, and perhaps find out if he's done the same to other neighbors.
At this point, it might be the wise man who decides to tread lightly.
Keep an eye on him, looking for something he does that could be "illegal", and send a letter of your own.

Roger

Last edited:
It's all going to come down to how cool the cops are with you and how you present yourselves to them. (I'm on a police-community committee in our town.) They can't ignore you breaking the law, but they have some leniency as to how they deal with it. If you're speeding, driving recklessly, etc, they probably are going to ticket you and confiscate the bike(s). Did you see NYC's video of crushing dirt bikes with bulldozers the other day? IT was last week and it was very sad.

Anyway be safe and smart out there and remember there's probably times that you're the "noise" and times that you're the "neighbor".

--Rob

Thats how I got into this mess. I had an electric golf cart and someone call the cops on me... I mean really,a silent running cart with wheels that dont dig up the grass... My brother in law also had one. He actually uses his a lot in the neighborhood to get around. So I said " I will give them something to call the cops about"... Got my first trike and that was that...

Buy a legal scooter just to piss them off... When they call the cops and the cop says there is nothing they can do then they will stop calling and you can start riding your minis again.
Haha thats a good idea. They will think your minis are street legal.