A Little sale on 212

vette66_00

If anybody wants the $109.99 price you will have to get it online. Just simply add the numbers under the barcode "57315699" to the coupon area when checking out, then it gives you a $40 discount on the $149.99 price. Check it out I just tried it. It would be $132.85 shipped for me.

oldsledz

i thought they didn't allow people to use coupons on top of the sale price anymore? :shrug:
I think that is up to each store, the one in my area has never let you use 2 coupons on one item, or a % off coupon on something that is on sale that you don't need a coupon for.

I just recieved a flyer in the mail a couple days ago and they were on sale for $99.95.
Would the barcode numbers from the 99.95 coupon also work for online ordering? That's the cheapest price yet.If so gbabins1 would you be willing to share the barcode number with us?Thanks!

vette66_00

Would the barcode numbers from the 99.95 coupon also work for online ordering? That's the cheapest price yet.If so gbabins1 would you be willing to share the barcode number with us?Thanks!
Yes it will also work online. All you need is the numbers at the bottom under the barcode.

gbabins1

I threw the flyer away because I bought 5 of the blue clone engines when they had the close out on them. So I wasn't too interested in the black ones when I got the flyer. I live in Port Richey Florida. The phone number for the HF is (727) 849-4904... in case I can't find the flyer maybe you could get the bar code number from them :shrug:

I'll look right now and see if I can find it. I'll get right back to you guys.

gbabins1

Sorry guys, it must have went out with the trash last week. :doah: When I get another one in the mail I'll post the bar code. When my wife first called me with the 99.95 price ( she checked the mail while I was at work) I was shocked they were already on sale. I figured it would be a while before they would be since they were a new item.

Sorry guys, it must have went out with the trash last week. :doah: When I get another one in the mail I'll post the bar code. When my wife first called me with the 99.95 price ( she checked the mail while I was at work) I was shocked they were already on sale. I figured it would be a while before they would be since they were a new item.
gbabins1 how could you allow that flyer out of your sight,hang gbabins1! Really Thanks for trying and HF will have many more sales.There still the 109.00 sale we can go with.

gbabins1

gbabins1 how could you allow that flyer out of your sight,hang gbabins1! Really Thanks for trying and HF will have many more sales.There still the 109.00 sale we can go with.

:laugh: No problem. I'm sure I'll get another flyer soon. I just got an email from them .... I was hoping they were on sale again so I could post the bar code and redeem myself, but no luck. :doah: The coupon that pomfish posted was the one I received via email.

Last edited:
I printed a $99 one I found online and they took it at the store. I wasnt sure if they would take it since it was a printer copy so I also won a $99 coupon on ebay for a $1 that should be here in a day or so. It was clipped out of the flyer I printed my copy from. She scanned the one I gave her and it rang up like $105 and some change with tax out the door. I know for sure you can use the $99 one here in SC.

Keep in mind that if you live in California that the 68120 engine is NO longer available to be shipped into Calif so that coupon is not valid. I only know this as I usually ordered non Calif engines (blue clones) online in the past and no problem but the other day I found that a order (3 weeks old) for a Black one had been cancelled because it was for the out of state engine and new company policy says no NON Calif engines are no longer mailed to Calif.
Also if you order a Calif engine online now and think your getting a deal they are back ordered till Sept 29 2011.. Seems they now have stock they send to stores and stock they mail to online buyers.. things change so keep that in mind.
THIS IS FOR CALIF ENGINES ONLY!!