accident

Thought I should share what happened tonight when I went for a ride on my mini. So I live in a loop and ride around several times. A friend of mine was on his bicycle and we were going at each other on the street when he decided yo cut in front of me. Needless to say he said bye-bye to his back wheel(it was bent very bad). No one was hurt but for some reason I couldn't stop laughing. I felt bad but it was his fault. Just thought I should post this and see if anyone has any funny accidents happen to them on their mini.

Last edited:
hard to top this classic ......:doah:

YouTube - ‪Fat Kid on Tiny Scooter FAIL!!‬‏

....forget Gone With The Wind....this is perhaps the finest 10 seconds of film ever produced....then tension filled take-off...the subtle blip of the throttle as he hits the ramp...the huge plumbers crack as he tumbles through the hadlebars...and best of all the way the bike disintegrates as it comes down on his head.
Oh and I love they way he bounces up and then hunches over like "holy crap what just happened"?

Last edited:

MikeBear

hard to top this classic ......:doah:

YouTube - ‪Fat Kid on Tiny Scooter FAIL!!‬‏

....forget Gone With The Wind....this is perhaps the finest 10 seconds of film ever produced....then tension filled take-off...the subtle blip of the throttle as he hits the ramp...the huge plumbers crack as he tumbles through the hadlebars...and best of all the way the bike disintegrates as it comes down on his head.
Oh and I love they way he bounces up and then hunches over like "holy crap what just happened"?
Good thing the bike landed on his head! I wouldn't have wanted it to land on and damage anything he actually ever USES! :laugh:

MB165

I once took out the neighbor kid on his minibike, cant remember what he had it was just a generic 3.5hp ?? He was in the landing area of a jump on our MX track, I was on a YZ125 and as I launched there he was looking down at his rear wheel, doing a burnout in the loose dust. I smashed into him, he was OK, I broke my hand, bikes were fine. That was about 1985, were still neighbors, and we get along just fine.:smile:

I laid down my mini yesterday. Out in the park, tried avioding some standing water. Ha, not a chance. Laid it down and got muddy as hell. Only thing that got hurt other than my pride was the left side foot peg got bent. I got back to the house and gave her a whack or 4 with the rubber mallet.:hammer:

I remember when we had the store my Nephew was going to ride the Christmas Trike one of his first times and with the 3 HP Briggs it had quite a bit of power. Well my Mother was there and gave the rope a pull and David had the throttle open and my Mother had a grip on the back of the frame. the trike took off and my Mother did a tumble on the asphalt driveway and road rash-ed her hand and knee.
This Nephew David Daniels was a corker if he got a scrape or owie he would scream bloody murder. Once we were in my big Maxi Van headed for Pismo Beach Sand Dunes for a weekend of camping and was towing a big trailer full of Trikes and Karts. Well David being David set down a box of cookies onto a box of things like chain lube, WD 40 and a big can of engine starting fluid ( Ether ) Well I was driving the coast highway and everyone in the van was being put to sleep with this Ether. Well I realized what was going on and knocked the box off the spray can. that gassing gave all of us a big headaches.
Well I got him back were were riding down the beach down close to the incoming tide I was in my Tri-Sport TS 150 and David was on the Christmas trike so I timed it just right and ran parallel to the out going last wave and I drifted down closer to the receding water and David followed me. And when the next wave came in it got him good I can still see him screaming and hollering with all the very cold sea water spraying up off his wheels and soaking him.
I swear I would do it again LOL you could hear him for about a mile away.
Mean old Uncle Steve :scooter: