Addicted in Canada

nscard

Hi from Langley BC

Been reading from the site for a bit and can’t thank you enough for all the valuable information I have received from here. It’s an indispensable resource online. I am currently trying to find more information on early 70's Keystone bikes as my latest acquisition has left me overjoyed, enlightened and confused.

Thank you all again and I look forward to sharing in the future.
nscard

Last edited by a moderator:

paulhew

Very very nice !! and very original ! Never seen a used one for sale with the number plate still attached ! Looks like you gotta find a couple of small items and its done!
Yup! that one is hard to find original info on, All i know is that Eatons sold them and other small dealers for about $200 bucks new!.
Best of luck!

Welcome fellow Canadian. Great looking bike---now you have to bring it to Windber in June with the rest of the Canadians. Best time you will ever have--Bill.

Welcome Aboard:

I see your from Langley, I use to live in Brookswood,what part do you live in?
Nice Keystone,lots of Keystone mini's in Canada.

nscard

Thanks Curtis, Too Funny Im in Brookswood!! Land of the trees!!
Why would you move to Kingston from here? Hope your not a Leafs fan:doah:lol
Do you know why their are so many keystones here? Some say they were built in Richmond?

I married a girl from Ontario and I was ready for a change, I will always be a Canucks Fan. We live close to Ottawa so when the Canucks are in town we try to go. I can't believe how many Canuck fans are there.
I heard that they may have been made there as well. I think though and I may be wrong that they where made in Japan and imported.
We moved almost 8 years ago, we lived on 37A and 203 ave. We had 30 huge cedar trees and we did alot of raking and cleaning gutters.

Welcome to the madness. :thumbsup: Nice to see another Canadian and Keystone owner join. What you have there is a Keystone Deluxe, actually exactly the same as mine before I redid it. There are so many in Canada because Co-op hardware stores sold them during the '70's. :thumbsup:

Welcome

Welcome,

I'm from Michigan (close to Canada) and I'm building a Keystone in the build off. Different model from yours. I thought Keystones were built in Canada, isn't that true?

Thanks
frankster

PS Everyone in Michigan is glad the lockout is over.:drinkup: and Go Wings.