Aggie 97 mini for sale

hey guys im sad to have to sell this but i really need the money this mini bike as you can see in the title is a j.c.agajanian mini bike by king o lawn this a rare bike,the frame is great the engine starts but for some reason cant pull the mini im sure someone can get it to work the engine is a 2.5 hp briggs and stratton powr kraft engine we had it running and riding last summer but something is wrong with it now frame and forks are great there are no bends or breaks in it. i am in arnaudville louisiana if you are interested send me a message with your offer i need to get rid this fast im going to try to get better pics tomorrow. PICKUP ONLY

yea..thats NOT an aggie bike.. aggie bikes have flat iron stock for the bottom section of the frame.the forks are aggie though..i'd take the forks for a reasonable price though since i have an aggie of my own.

yea..thats NOT an aggie bike.. aggie bikes have flat iron stock for the bottom section of the frame.the forks are aggie though..i'd take the forks for a reasonable price though since i have an aggie of my own.
Actually you're talking about an Aggie 98 with the flatbar frame. I have one of those too.

The Aggie 97 uses the standard King O Lawn frame, but that isn't it that he has.

Well it apears your half correct . I think the other half is a Trailhorse ? Which shouldn't be to hard to sell ?
Looks like the one that we've been trying to figure out around here. It has been guessed to be a Trail Horse of some kind, but nobody has shown evidence that I know of.

well it looks like im gonna have to take this off because my little bro wants to work on it with me and my dad sorry guys if it doesnt work out ill put it back up

Mac

Weird, Looks like Bonanza footpegs. Never seen those on a Trail Horse, or a Flexo, or a Taco, or a Caper, or a ..........................