AGK Doodlebug build up. Step by step

AGK just put up a walkthrough of a Doodlebug build up. It shows how to remove the stock 2.8 engine and install the new 6.5 clone engine. It also shows how to adjust the chain guard, wire the kill switch and set up the throttle. THANK YOU AGK!!

I know a guy selling complete 6.5hp kits as well as parts installation kits for a couple years now.............oh yea it's me!

the plate he sells you have to drill new holes to mount it? that plate is a 1/2" thick and you will have about 1/16" gas cap clearance

AGK is a great company I get my header flanges from them...........none better out there. Great UNI filter set ups. Their web site has SO much great info.

I wonder how much for the DB header with a muffler? How much for their install kit?

I know a guy selling complete 6.5hp kits as well as parts installation kits for a couple years now.............oh yea it's me!

the plate he sells you have to drill new holes to mount it? that plate is a 1/2" thick and you will have about 1/16" gas cap clearance

AGK is a great company I get my header flanges from them...........none better out there. Great UNI filter set ups. Their web site has SO much great info.

I wonder how much for the DB header with a muffler? How much for their install kit?

I don't know anything about AGK. But if anyone is looking for an excellent 6.5hp install kit, I recommend CJTmini's install kit for the DB30. We had it installed in no time and had excellent results.

You know CJTMINI,

I also noticed the drilled 4 holes which makes your plate WAY BETTER!

AGK has a few new proucts. I suggest you phone him, or better yet, send him the proper plate that reqires NO DRILLING WHATSOEVER.

This is not a dis. It's a fact. One is better than the other for obvious reasons.

Simple installation and no extra holes.

Great job Chris.....

TT out~

In defense of AGK and with no disrespect for any other good products available.
I think they thought out the way they wanted to mount a 6.5 in the DB frame.
If you look at his pic you can see how the four new holes that are drilled are centered on the frame plate. This is obvious when you look at the pic. This also centers the load on the plate. The plate is thin and flexes allot. Maybe he wants to mount his hotrod engine as firmly as he can in the frame. Drilling the holes is simple and takes 5min. The mount is also adjustable and can be used in Kart applications or with a JS System. If you don't know how to run a drill you should not buy one.

I bought one of ProMods plates and js they are the best quality and craftsmanship I have ever seen. The install was easy and is an important peice to a Hot Rod mini bike. Jeremy in Oklahoma