Air Filter and Jet Upgrade Question

Hey all,
I just ordered a Filter kit and jet kit with the 140 emulsion tube and the two jets from OldMiniBikes for my Predator 212. My question is, I am trying to keep the stock exhaust on. I currently ride around my neighborhood so I'd rather not upset any neighbors. So will I have to get a header to make these upgrades run right? Or will it run smooth with these mods with the stock exhaust? Thanks in advance

Hi, I sent an email to OldMiniBikes Warehouse asking about a header and muffler. The response was that it "may or may not fit" a Baja mb200 and I might have to heat up the fender and bend it to get the header to fit.... is this true?

Which header are you asking about? I can tell you for certain that the underseat pipes do not fit the MB200. We run the BPHM on that bike. You really need to run header wrap to prevent leg burns when getting off the bike after riding. You may need to add a 45 degree male to female NPT pipe adapter to kick the muffler out a little for clearance.
This is the only option at this time unless you order the u-build it kit and weld your own.:thumbsup:

I was referring to the GX200 stage one kit. I'd post a link but your system won't let me. Anyways, email support said I would have to remove the rear fender and heat it up to bend it.... but I'm not sure what they meant by "it"... bend the fender, or bend the header pipe?

I was also told I could get the go kart version but it would be a "leg burner".... ?