All original deluxe sears roper

All original sears roper deluxe model. Was gonna make this my windber ride but need some space for my alsport trike that is coming back home from the shop. This will make an excellent restore project for the build off. It has tec big block(not running). Very hard to find chain guard!!!!. Its only missing the end cap for the exhaust and throttle. I found the brake caliper for it too. Asking $350

Oh forgot to point out that the pull start was bound up hence the gray one in the second pic. I fixed the black one and will be included with the bike

That looks in great shape for its age. I bought one brand new in 1968 I believe. That year they were sold with the 2 speed. I had more fun and more frustration with that 2 speed jackshaft. But I was 10 when I bought mine. Blew a rod out of the Tec twice in 3 yrs. Great little mini bike. Good luck with the sale.

Robertt8883

OFFER U_SHIP so far i used them several times pretty cheap and safe way to go. They will bid on your pickup to delivery and if its fair and the price is right you cant beat it.No disassembling bike comes delivered to you in one complete piece.

You're good, but you gotta have thick skin around here or you will not survive. It's well worth a few knocks to absorb the wealth of knowledge and information found here so stick around. Also I have a Roper that needs almost everything but is a solid foundation for a great minibike, if you would be interested I'd be willing to make you a great deal shipped to your door.:deal: I have two and will not build both.
sorry guys im new to this website, cheezy1 no reason to be a jerk didnt realize their was another page of comments sorry