Almost accidently bought a $900 Lil Indian on ebay

Bikerscum

My ebay main page has thumbnails of things I set up in my "interests".... Lil Indians, minibikes, etc. When I click on a thumbnail, a new window opens with a blue bar saying "more details"... click on that & the auction page opens.

So I click on a Lil Indian thumbnail, the box opens, I click on the blue bar, and I JUST ADDED IT TO MY SHOPPING CART!

WTH??? I've never seen this before.... the blue bar has changed. Fortunately I was able to "remove from cart".

That would have been a tough one to explain to Mrs. Bikerscum

Hent

My ebay main page has thumbnails of things I set up in my "interests".... Lil Indians, minibikes, etc. When I click on a thumbnail, a new window opens with a blue bar saying "more details"... click on that & the auction page opens.

So I click on a Lil Indian thumbnail, the box opens, I click on the blue bar, and I JUST ADDED IT TO MY SHOPPING CART!

WTH??? I've never seen this before.... the blue bar has changed. Fortunately I was able to "remove from cart".

That would have been a tough one to explain to Mrs. Bikerscum
Well at least you figured it out. I get guys who purchase and pay for the item 3 times, and then claim that WE charged them, and get upset that the item was shipped out too fast for them to make changes....

The eBay shopping cart is kind of nice when you do a lot of BIN shopping where the items stay on there for a while.

:thumbsup:

I've done it but caught myself, luckily I caught it quickly but the amount was not $900.

Glad you got out of that one, I'd hate to see a guy get jammed up like that and not be able to get those elusive Lil Indian forks should they pop up.:laugh:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Thanks for the warning !:scared: This is new

I messed up bad once, bid a 100.?? at a last second bid.

In the excitement I messed up where I put the decimal point.

E-bay did a auto correct, I was not paying attention and hit ok.

Later found out I bid 1000.?? :scared: thank god it only went to 110.00 :doah: