Alsport TS jackshaft mount?

wjustice

Can anyone positively verify that this is a alsport TS jackshaft mount? My smaller TS was completely missing the engine and jackshaft mount and my larger uses a different style. I want to get a drawing made so people can recreate it. uploadfromtaptalk1438779071072.jpg

wjustice

I got it as being a nos alsport part. I have nothing to compare it to. I had one of the young engineers at work draw it up in cad and save it as a pdf. I loaded it to google drive and can share it. If it is a alsport mount, it would be great as they are often missing. I looked and remember seeing them but i cannot find any pics right now.

I have a TS-100 or 125 and I just went out and looked at the Jackshaft on it, the bearing tube on mine is welded directly to the plate and the plate has a lip on both sides like the one in your picture. Also mine has a sprocket on both sides small sprocket on the diff side and a bigger sprocket on the motor side. I will try to post some pictures of it tomorrow

Here's a pic of what Super1970 is talking about. There is no "rise" on the bearing tube on the TS 125/130's , the tube is welded directly to the mount. (TS 125 =7hp TS 130 =8hp)
Hope this helps

wjustice

That looks even easier to make. If i get one I'll have it drawn up too. It would be the same but without the rise. Can anyone view the pdf file?