Am I nuts or what??

Last week end I went to buy a mini chopper and when at the guys garage he proceded to show me this mini crotch rocket that started on one pull and ran great. So for $60 I have another toy to put in the corner. I look like a bear riding a basket ball and I am sure my neighbors think I have lost it already but when it ran so good I had to have it. I know the plastic is cracked and broke but I may throw it all away anyhow. The chopper I am not sure what I will do yet but for $50 I had to have that too. Look at this monkey riding this crotch rocket it sure moves with him on it. Gary M

Monkey riding a mini crotch-rocket - YouTube

Last edited:
A chinese chopper is worthless in stock trim, the briggs with a flojet carb really classes it up and brings torque to the table too. $50 worth of fun all day long!:thumbsup:

Looks like fun. Pocket bikes are too small for my liking, but that chopper with the Briggs shouldn't be half bad. The price was right. :thumbsup:

james c

Last week end I went to buy a mini chopper and when at the guys garage he proceded to show me this mini crotch rocket that started on one pull and ran great. So for $60 I have another toy to put in the corner. I look like a bear riding a basket ball and I am sure my neighbors think I have lost it already but when it ran so good I had to have it. I know the plastic is cracked and broke but I may throw it all away anyhow. The chopper I am not sure what I will do yet but for $50 I had to have that too. Look at this monkey riding this crotch rocket it sure moves with him on it. Gary M

Monkey riding a mini crotch-rocket - YouTube
where did you find that film of george3?