An even better price on the HF 6.5 clone engine.

$59.98 plus tax holy crap!
If I didn't have 5 blue clones, a 2.8, and only 3 bikes I'd go get another..

I wonder how it's gonna work with the warrenty once they stop selling the blue 6.5's.. maybe you'll get a predator instead!

Man Al, I ain't got nothing against you, but all you had to do was post this in the thread that just got started about this. These threads are a dime a dozen here.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-engines/46890-new-6-5hp-hf-clone-75-98-a.html
I did post it there also, you have to remember once some guys read the OP thread they may not go back to read all the replies. Also, my thread has the motor for $17 less....that's 22% less. As for a dime a dozen that comes out to 14 dozen.:laugh:

Just got a super coupon e-mail from HF, great deal on the 6.5 with the super coupon....$95, can't use the 20% off coupon on super coupon deals though....hey,wait a minute, that's $20 more then there sale price going on now....wait a minute again, on there sale price you can use the 20% off coupon, so that makes a total of $35 more for there super coupon deal.:eek:ut: One more thing, the super coupon says while supplies last.:laugh: