Annual L.A. County Christmas Classic Vehicle Show

:drinkup: Hey Now! :smile:

Happy Holidays to all my OldMiniBikes friends! :xmas-smiley-016:

This is an invitation to all (within range) who would like to attend. Please bring your collectible or vintage whatever and join the show. Or just stop by and enjoy the vehicles on display.

Date: December 16th
Time: Show starts at 11:30
Note: If bringing a vehicle gates open at ....OK they never close....so be there early to get a spot. Most start showing at 7:00 AM
Place: 1104 N. Eastern Ave. Building C, Los Angeles CA (You can't miis it. Its' the place with all the Sheriffs' cars and Fire trucks!)
The entrance is off Sheriff Road second Driveway on the right and there is a guard. They know about the show and will allow entrance.

Several members of OldMiniBikes will have there Mini Bikes on display along with Vintage Mopeds Motorcycles Tractors .... etc. Several exceptional Hotrods and Lowrider customs are regulars at the show. It seems to grow every year!:thumbsup:

I will get pics up after the show... Keep On Ridin' :scooter:

:drinkup: Hey Now! :smile:

Happy Holidays to all my OldMiniBikes friends! :xmas-smiley-016:

This is an invitation to all (within range) who would like to attend. Please bring your collectible or vintage whatever and join the show. Or just stop by and enjoy the vehicles on display.

Date: December 16th
Time: Show starts at 11:30
Note: If bringing a vehicle gates open at ....OK they never close....so be there early to get a spot. Most start showing at 7:00 AM
Place: 1104 N. Eastern Ave. Building C, Los Angeles CA (You can't miis it. Its' the place with all the Sheriffs' cars and Fire trucks!)
The entrance is off Sheriff Road second Driveway on the right and there is a guard. They know about the show and will allow entrance.

Several members of OldMiniBikes will have there Mini Bikes on display along with Vintage Mopeds Motorcycles Tractors .... etc. Several exceptional Hotrods and Lowrider customs are regulars at the show. It seems to grow every year!:thumbsup:

I will get pics up after the show... Keep On Ridin' :scooter:
i might pass by in my little slammed miata if i have it painted in time.:2guns:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Is that where you work? I was just there a couple of weeks ago looking ( and driving one of the ISL powered KME's ) And talking with Craig and Chris.

Yep Thats' the place

Howdy Neck.:anon.sml:

Yes been there almost 20 years. Craig is the Fleet manager and Chris is his subordinate. We do the work and they take time to talk to people ..... like you. :shrug: We only talk to them when necessary....lol ... Oh yeah those KMEs' well the shocks are breaking off amongst other things.:doah:...They are not in svc yet. I am Outfitting them..... Its' ALL GOOD! :grind:
Keep Mechanics Employed

Hope to see you at the show .... (That diesel P/U from El Mirage will make an appearance I understand.)

Neck

Growing up is optional
We have a 2000 KME Quint that we have to spend about 10 grand on in repairs for every 30 days it's in service, and were trying to trade it for a 95 Seagrave TDA with Fire Trucks Plus, so we have something more reliable! The only reason we came to drive your KME was they are the only rigs in the area that have ISL's. We just signed up for two new Seagrave pumpers, and they had just sold their last 2007 ISM and we did not want to go with a urea system, and wanted to see if the L's were up to the job. I think we'll be OK with the L's. I wish I had seen you, (I may have!) I could have said hi!

BUMP. Hope to see some of the OldMiniBikes gang at the show. Thursday, Dec. 16th.
Line up starts at about 7:00 AM. Be there, or be square!:xmas-smiley-016: