Another one for your help please

Need some help figuring out what kind of mini bike this is can pick it up for $25 but I want to be sure what I'm getting first either way I'm buying it. Just figured I'd like to know before hand what I'm getting what you see is what I'm getting. I have an idea just not 100% sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DO not wait- BUY IT RIGHT NOW. The rear grab bar alone is worth the $ 25.00! Curious as to why you already need to know what it is worth when you can get it for only $ 25.00? Are you planning on fixing it up and using it yourself or are you just looking for a quick flip as it is for profit? My son and I have had 2 of these bikes and they are great rides. If you want to learn about this bike do a Google Custom Search (scroll to the top of this page) and enter the search words "Sears Roper". Sit back and read the (many) threads and get yourself educated.
Michael

Last edited:
Sorry about breaking the rules I'm still new to the whole forum thing I apologize. Won't happen again I promise. And to answer your question Creia I plan on fixing it up and riding it I never sell any mini bike I buy maybe a few parts but that's usually to my brother who I love so dear that I was happy when he finally saw the light at the end of the mini bike tunnel. I told him it was contagious and he finally caved and bought his own(mainly because I was tired of him breaking them) it's all he thinks about I told him to slow down but now he has more frames and bikes he don't know where to start so he just keeps buying them. So it was more curiosity then anything I love riding them,buying them,looking at them, etc...,well mini bikes are easy to come by so I hardly ever sell anything and I want every mini bike I lay eyes on. I think personally I've learned a vast amount of knowledge about things to do with mini bikes in the short amount of time I've actually owned one. So I apologize to all on this forum and give you respect cause it doesn't matter how many days or hours after hours of research I do and still pretty much nothing, but I can put it right here and at least one person most times several knows what it is. So I apologize and thank you for allowing me to be a member

They made a whole lot of them. Worth what someone is willing to pay we don't discuss values here, it would ruin the hobby because once a price is set then someone can find that post and you'll never buy one for $50 bucks again like Pawn Stars and the Indian mini deal.. I can say they sell fairly easily. I own two and have had a half dozen others over the last few years.
What would it be worth as it sits

Last edited: