Another Trail Horse

This is a Trail Horse GTO1470 Chopper frame that was picked up for me in Minnesota yesterday and the start of another Trail Horse for the herd . The forks are wrong in the picture but I will be making a new set of original forks for the bike soon and we have wheels , tires , sprockets , brakes and I will make a new sissy bar and seat . Sounds like fun :thumbsup:

Thanks for the lead Tom I appreciate that :thumbsup: The old chopper is on its way back to life again with different front forks .

Recieved a set of forks from f150tilt today in the mail . Thanks a lot Craig I really appreciate the chance to get to buy them . The forks look real good now and ready to paint tomorrow afternoon :thumbsup: and the frame checked over tomorrow and paint maybe :smile: .

Project is coming along slower than I want , but I have found most of the parts I need for this bike . I ground out the cobbled tubing that someone welded in and I put new neck bushings in . I picked out an HS40 to go in and cleaned a carburator for it . Found a kickstand I think will work . Need to look at the Trail Horse Chopper seat and see what I want to make for it . I still need the sissy bar made but I want to see which style I want to put on it at the end .

My Trail Horse with a Rotary Engine

These pictures are from the guys website that I bought the frame from . He said there were more pictures there when I bought the frame and I did not see them then but I was looking again and found these . I thought it was interesting that they had a Sachs Rotary Engine stuffed in it , makes me wonder what kind of horsepower and torque this produced