Any New England people want to do a monthly thing?

I am willing to host a monthly meeting if people are interested in doing a little get together where we can grill some meat and ride the trails behind my house. There is a decent little mid pit, a good amount of hill climbing lines, but plenty of flatter riding too. I got tools and a small garage if people would need to do repairs on the fly and we can do a little swap meet too. If anyone is interested drop a post and if you have other ideas toss them in there too.

JoeRogue,
I just joined OldMiniBikes a few weeks ago, in the process of figuring-out the best way to get back into mini bikes. Had a mini in Junior high school some 40 years ago. I do not own a mini bike today, but thinking about moving to New Hampshire, buying/building one or two minibikes and finding places in New England to ride. I would be interested in meeting and getting together with others in New England. I am 53, but don't worry about my age. Not bragging, but luckily I have the body and heart of a 35 year old. I will ride mini bikes with anybody of any age. Please keep in touch.
Orson

gbones

im in R.I., but my mini is torn apart at the moment. hopefully itll be up and running soon, if this rain will ever stop. i cant work when it rains, so the month of june has really screwed up my wallet. broke as a joke.:sadcrying4::censure:

oldfatguy

I have a 75 acre hunting camp in the Adirondacks that borders state land there are miles of trails to ride on.How far are you guys from Lake George NY?I have a small two room cabin or you can bring a camper or tent.

Also Interested

I live on the cape but work in Waltham. Would love to get together and ride or hang out and grill/drink/check out bikes etc. Let me know.

The Adirondacks sound like a lot of fun

I have a 75 acre hunting camp in the Adirondacks that borders state land there are miles of trails to ride on.How far are you guys from Lake George NY?I have a small two room cabin or you can bring a camper or tent.
Hi OldFatGuy,
I grew-up on the Western side of the Adirondacks. Getting together near Lake Georges sounds like a a lot of fun.

oldfatguy

I havn't made it up there at all this year,Late sept. and early oct. are my favorite times of the year up there.I am going to try to get up there a few times before hunting season starts.I bought a manco go cart that I can't wait to try out.I will let you guys know when I am going to make the trip up there,it's about a 4 hour ride for me.It
will be fun to get together and tear up the trails.

oldfatguy

I'm going to be at the camp in Warrensburg NY this coming week if any one wants to come and ride their quad or mini bike let me know and I will give you directions.There are miles of trails,even a mud bogg/swamp.You can stay over night if you have a tent or there are places in town to stay.9-21-09

I am in lawrence, have a 9 year old girl and 4 year old boy did this ever get started? I am interested in getting to this next year.

I think the thing to do is set a date. And let everyone know where. Do a swapmeet and you will get a lot of people.... Even charge a little and do a raffle... Make it a spring and fall meeting and it will grow...Sign me up...Randy

oldfatguy

I'm willing to host an event at my camp in Warrensburg as soon as the weather clears in the spring.Early may is a good time to do it because it is not too wet and muddy in there by then.