any swap meets in FL

just wondering if there are ANY kind of mini bike events that happen in florida?! i havent heard or seen any! i want to race my mini dang it lol we need some kinda swap meet to hapen here

Some friends and I are thinking of approaching the owner of a dirt oval go-kart track just north of Tampa (Land O'Lakes) about running there some times. Would you be interested in that?

There's an event October 24 at the Lakeland Motorsports Park. It's being put on by the Billetproof organization. I attended last year and it was an awesome time. It's primarily a vintage pre-64 drag racing event, but it also has vintage mini-bike drags. Last year was the first year with good participation from the mini-bike crowd. It will only get better as the event grows, so plan on being there to make it better. The more the better. Stay at the host hotel and party out the night before. The Billetproof parking lot parties are becoming legendary, if you haven't heard. And, if your into it, Don Garlits with Billitproof is having a car show at his museum in Ocala on the 23rd. It's gonna be an all out gearhead weekend. Rules are posted on their web site, Billetproof Florida Drags

Here's some of the action from last year...

[YOUTUBE]8oMvpXQOoDM[/YOUTUBE]

Dodge there is as national antique motorcycle meet in Eustis the first weekend of bike week every year. It's not for mini's but over the last few years a lot of little stuff has been showing up since everyone seems broke and can't afford real motorcycles anymore. A lot of people use mini's at the meet to get around too. The meet is free but they get you for a few dollars to park. You will see some antiques back to the turn of the century running on the road run, field events, and just riding around the fairgrounds. If you go look me up at vending spot LaRue 31-32.

You guys wanna come up to Tallahassee? Pick a weekend and we'll have a get together. Clubs gonna be active as heck this spring. I wanna do an off-road even up and down miles of sandy powerlines and tie in some really good food somehow.

sreecyatcomcastdotnet