Anyone going to the Old mini bike show in Ann Arbor???

I've been there the last two years, but haven't taken a bike yet. Don't have my his and hers Heald VT3's done yet. A lot of people ride their minibikes around and have not seen any problems. Last year they had a really cool minibike burn out contest. One guy burned until his tire blew. There are several barn with bicycle vendors and the back barn is all minibikes. That where the Old School Minibikes are. There are lots of vendors with bicycles and minibikes and parts in a large gravel parking area in front of the barns. That's the area where people ride around.

jeep4me

Planning on going again this year. Have stuff to sell and will hopefully have the Tote Gote to show.

I'm going to be looking for another BIG, fat tire mini this year. I'd like to find another El Burro.

oldsledz

I don't remember seeing anyone riding, I didn't think they allowed it. Maybe I will take a bike this year if we can ride I don't anything nice enough to show.

kbs8ball

I was there last year....NO Riding...I seen them yell at a few people....I think Greg even got yelled at. and he wasnt even riding...he just started his bike up.

I just got off the phone with the event organizer. Absolutely NO RIDING. Their insurance doesn"t allow it. They have the "burn out" contest late in the day after the public has gone home. I think last year it was at 4 pm.

I just got my entry form for entering the bike show. I dont know if i am gonna show a bike? It seems dumb after knowing that all the winners last year were bikes that were absolutely 110 percent correct and restored to original and not a scratch on them. It would be cool just to show off a bike and not have it judged but to show it off a bit.

jeep4me

I don't expect to win any trophy at the show, I just want to show off the Gote (if I have it ready by then).

I only saw one Tote Gote there last year and it was just a rolling frame.