Anyone going to the Old mini bike show in Ann Arbor???

kbs8ball

kyle, X90, minimaniac, rnova, minidude....nice to meet all of you. Jeep I seen your bikes and checked the hall many times through out the day...I didnt see ya. I think you sold greg a pipe at the end of the day though...was that you?
anyway....good times man....wish I would have remembered my camera....:thefinger:

oldsledz

I had a nice talk with X90 missed every one else I also walked past Jeeps bikes a few times but no one was around.

I got a new seat for my Ruttman and a couple other parts. Sure were a lot of parts and bikes for sale.

oldsledz

I got a seat don't know the guys name. It was the guy in the building that most of the show bikes were in. Been busy since I got home putting my build off bike together need to get to the hardware tomorrow before I can do any more.

I met X-90 and he told me all about his H-D's. Perfect restorations on those bikes:thumbsup:

It was a cool show, tons of parts. The bicycle show/swap buildings were packed

Did any one see the mini burn out contest

i was standing right next to that van on the right and that green drag bike was running a blockzilla engine, minidragbike would be proud!! it was funny to see some guys try to burn out and their bikes were hopping all around. its not as easy as it looks. We could have identified everyone better with Oldminibike.com shirts though! nice to talk to kyle and x90 and the rest of you guys! after 3 hour home and all the bikes all day i was ready for a nap!

It was nice to meet everyone at the show yesterday. The bike show portion of the event was the same size as last year. The amount of parts and frames for sale was 4 times greater than last year. It was a great day for minis and the weather was perfect.

jeep4me

I was in heaven!!!! I had to constantly change my shirt because I was drooling so much.

I sold alot of stuff and a met up with Stang and his brother. The guy next to us bought a bunch of oldsledz's frames. My buddy, rgroves, bought the trike.

I picked up a couple of frames and some other little parts.

Too bad I missed you kbs8ball I wanted to give you the money/measurements for the burro seat.

Overall it was alot of fun and nice to talk to a bunch of fellow mini bike people.