Anyone going to the Old mini bike show in Ann Arbor???

I seen this add last year on ebay for a spot to set up, and i just saw the new add for this year. I didnt go last year because i had alot on my plate, but this year i am thinking about going and was wondering if anyone else was planning to go????

is it place where we can ride our mini's around not like racing around but cruising around the event? i wanna bring some bikes and parts for sale but dont know what to expect.

tomsprops

WOW ! There are alot of really nice bikes back there ! That looks like a good turn out in 07. I haven't found anything like that out here in SoCal !
That doesn't mean I wont keep looking :thumbsup:

I will most likely go. i would like more info. can anyone post a flyer or find a website for the show? i would like to know also if i can ride a mini around the event. i much prefer swap meets where i can ride to look.LOL lazy i guess. let me know if theres more info. thanks jonnybiker

Im going trying to gat the jachshaft going on my boonie and finish my brother custom drag bike still:cursing: i dont think they will allow cruising i have the flyer at home ill try and post info tomorrow

This is the info for the main show. Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show

The minibike show is only a small part of the event. You could do a little riding on your minibikes but there is not a lot of open area and a lot of people are walking between the buildings. Most of the swap meet is bicycles but there are minibike and gokart parts too.

I seen this add last year on ebay for a spot to set up, and i just saw the new add for this year. I didnt go last year because i had alot on my plate, but this year i am thinking about going and was wondering if anyone else was planning to go????
hey smallbikes88 i tryed to pm you but i,am to new at this site.i have a fox or speedway just like yours and want to know if you got it identified yet???any way you can help me out on this problem to find out exactly what it is???do you live in michigan me to in dearborn near 94 & telegraph.e mail me back thanks ian

hey smallbikes88 i tryed to pm you but i,am to new at this site.i have a fox or speedway just like yours and want to know if you got it identified yet???any way you can help me out on this problem to find out exactly what it is???do you live in michigan me to in dearborn near 94 & telegraph.e mail me back thanks ian
i live in cleveland ohio and i belive th bike to be a fox. the tank is a dead giveaway but it doesnt have any id tags and i havent seen one exactly like it but has all the features of a fox.