Anyone going to the Old mini bike show in Ann Arbor???

We are still scheduled for this event. Hotel is booked and entry paperwork for 2 bikes was sent and confirmation returned.

Be Advised: We are not allowed to ride the bikes at this event.

oldsledz

Will anyone from this site have any new parts for sale at the show?
I need some axles for one bike and a belt for the Super Bronc I am sure I will have more on my list after I look around the shop.

jeep4me

I'm going.:thumbsup: I'm taking a couple of mini's to sell and a couple of bicycles to try and sell, a Solex and a vintage Shelby parts bike . A friend of mine has a space and will be selling some of his stuff. I have to ask him if I can throw a couple of my things in there with his, too.

How does it work if you want to sell something but don't have a space reserved?

IM going to the show, going to take my build off bike with me the LIL Ruttman and I hope to take my little petro still waiting on the forks from plating and frame from paint if I have to Ill put it together in the hotel room if you smell fresh paint at the show it will be my petro looking forward to going:thumbsup:

jeep4me

I'm going to have a shirt made up, it's going to say "I'm jeep4me on oldminibikes.com". We should all wear something in common so we can pick each other out of the crowd.

I'll be taking my Heathkit boonie that I'm trying frantically to finish and the little Ruttman I just picked up, both will be for sale.

Seems like a lot of OMBer's are going to this. I thought about going, then was unsure after finding out how small of a show it is.

9hr drive for me. If I do end up going I'd have to bring nothing and take my girlfriends car with the way diesel prices are right now.

I finally got the painted parts back. Put the bike together last night

I sent my form in and received my confirmation, I wonder if there will be a "bike for sale" area?

Ah, I am sitting here in our motel room in Canton having a little coffee and planning our day. I would say that we are going to spend a few hours at the Bass Pro Shop and then get into anything that comes along the rest of the day. The bikes are still safe and sound in the back of the truck. WHEW :smile:

We will see everyone tomorrow. :thumbsup:

kbs8ball

Im IN Greg...Ill call ya later....it would probably be easy to spot other OldMiniBikes members if we had some T SHIRTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thefinger:

jeep4me

We should set a time and place to all meet at the show tomorrow.
Good idea! We should meet at the table that my friend has, his table is in a hallway between 2 buildings.. I got some OldMiniBikes stickers made up, only 4, and I'll have them on my Heath Kit, flat black w/orange stripes. Or not, whatever.