Anyone have a GTO 1500 trailhorse?

Are we gonna start a TrailHorse thing ??? Heres one I'm mocking up ... Getting close ... Love those beach bars ... Have a set of each ... The others are low and kinda uncomfortable ... Both are suspension type though ... This ones an 800 model ...They are very similar to the Bonanza

Last edited:
Are we gonna start a TrailHorse thing ??? Heres one I'm mocking up ... Getting close ... Love those beach bars ... Have a set of each ... The others are low and kinda uncomfortable ... Both are suspension type though ... This ones an 800 model ...They are very similar to the Bonanza

Are you gonna put a mower deck under that one??:1orglaugh:

With pic's? The pic's I've seen are small. Thanks. :wink:
I'm not sure what a 1500 is exactly but I have a model 880.
It has the the wrong motor and seat but the rest is mostly
there, including the two speed jacshaft that looks original.
If you want large pics of it I can send them to you.

Thanks for the pic Jordan. :wink:

The reason I asked was I picked this up. It was on CL for $70 and I bought it since it had the cool wheels and brand new tires and tubes (the bigger 530/450-6) :smile:

Forks work great and everything is there (including band brake) All but the rear fender.

The guy who was fixing it up was tall so he added front foot pegs looks like he was a good welder. The seat was recovered as well.

Should be a comfy bike. :wink: What the hell are the brackets on the rear for?

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Jordan. :wink:

The reason I asked was I picked this up. It was on CL for $70 and I bought it since it had the cool wheels and brand new tires and tubes (the bigger 530/450-6) :smile:

Forks work great and everything is there (including band brake) All but the rear fender.

The guy who was fixing it up was tall so he added front foot pegs looks like he was a good welder. The seat was recovered as well.

Should be a comfy bike. :wink: What the hell are the brackets on the rear for?
You F'in stole that bike bro ... Dang ... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: