Anyone have a place to ride? Swapmeet?

Anyone have any land they would host a Trike-Fest ? A little Get Together? Where we could either ride some trails or set up a dirt oval? Come on I need some other fat guys to race.The 8 year olds are too light and they beat me...lol ....I'm willing to take a ride and load up the pick up with a trike or 2... Would be a good opportunity to do a swap-meet? Someone with some land could make a few bucks hosting? I'd Pay to Play.... Late spring? Summer? Anyone...Anyone?:scooter: Randy

I would like to do something like that, my snowco will be complete in a month or two. The problem is that were scattered all over the states. I am in the middle I guess. Can we meet in the middle......LOL.. People can stop and pick up trikes up a long the way. Just be sure to hit Michigan on the way. Thats place is the mother load........

joekd

There is a guy near here who keeps running an ad on CL saying he has 16 acres of riding land, $20/day

Been meaning to check it out with my son, if I do I will ask him if he will give a group rate for a day

i will ask my brother in law if he still has his cabin here in illinois when we used 2 go huntin out there there were a lot of trails they were wide enough 2 drive a shitvet on them

If its 5 hours away I'm cool, if it's further then that, I will have to convince my wife to let me go or go with me lol.... It's OK she's eye candy for some.............LOL...LOL..LOL

Ratbike

I'm in the midwest also ( southern Iowa)...bout an hour from the Missouri border...would love to get together some where...

richs

Im in md and my land lord owns 60 acers of wooded land Im working on gitting him to run his D4 bulldozer and make a bunch of trails to ride he said as soon as hunting season is over so keep your fingers crossed or up :thefinger: Ill let you know when it happens

about every weekend up here in detroit we have minibike get-2gethers. we do show and swaps, drag-racing, picnics, and just mass riding, usually theres about 50-60 people there with bikes. i know it doesnt seem like alot but people often bring more than 1 bike. the get 2gethers are usually held out at rouge park. but the races are at a secret location. theres a few trails to ride at rouge but we prefer 2 ride on the streets.