anyone interested in Harley parts?

my roommate has a bunch of Harley parts that i'm going to be selling for him. i'm just wondering if anyone on here might be interested. if you guys are i'll post the list of stuff that is for sale on here. we're going to start going through all the shit and get pics this weekend. it will probably be at least a week before i figure out prices and fitment for everything.

one thing i did notice is that he's got a set of ported Twin Cam heads that are in really good condition. he's also got a complete Iron Head Sportster motor that is currently in pieces and will let it go for pretty cheap.

if there's some interest i'll post here. most of this stuff will be going on CL and the "big money" items will probably be going on Ebay.

he's also got a Rinehart True Dual exhaust off his '07 FLHX that he's thinking about selling if the price is right (it's in very good condition, he switched to a Thunderheader). it should work on 95-06 and 07-08 Touring models. you'd just have to plug the O2 sensor holes on the earlier models.

Oldsalt

Tell me more about the Ironhead. I have been on an active search for a complete Ironhead so starting with a spare engine would be handy.

we didn't get around to messing with the garage yesterday (it was over 90° out) so i'll get back to you guys in a day or two. it's supposed to be hot again today so it will probably be wednesday after work before we mess with organizing stuff. all the parts are buried under other stuff right now.

i talked to my roommate today and he doesn't feel like hahahahaing with the garage stuff until probably this weekend. i'll post up some pics of the Ironhead and the ported TC heads once they're unburied.

be patient because you guys should be able to get a pretty good deal on them.