Arctic Cat Screamer kill switch hard to find!!!

Screamer heavy duty metal/chrome kill switch that is a Screamer only part. Works great, in good condition but chrome cover will need rechroming for show bike or use as is. Hard to find part!

ps for the 2 guys who wanted the screamer manifolds- I have not found them yet. They are somewhere hidden, when they show up I will let you know!

$50 shipped

I have one of these on a 71 Prowler that I thought was mostly original. Not limited to Screamers. However, Arctic Cat used whatever parts they had in stock that day. Even paint colors fluctuated slightly.

These were expensive compared to the all-plastic ones, probably why not many were used, and most 72's were integrated in the throttle. Unfortunately Arctic used the same part number for most switches, regardless of style, and their part drawings were tiny.

I suspect they only used these when they were out of the others, or had a specific needs for a on/off application rather than momentary kill. It could also have been available as a replacement. It's safer than a push button, but I can say from personal experience that I sometimes have a tendency to accidentally hit it while riding.