ATTENTION All Canadian Mini Bikers!

I have been noticing that there is a few Canadian guys on this forum and was wondering if there would be enough interest in maybe organizing a mini bike event? :shrug: Not sure what exactly it would be, but it could be fun. What do the rest of you guys think?

That's a great idea Clayton , might work for some of you guys who live within a reasonable distance of each other. But I'm afraid it would just be a dream for me as it would be 4 days of driving to get up your way.
Rob.

That's a great idea Clayton , might work for some of you guys who live within a reasonable distance of each other. But I'm afraid it would just be a dream for me as it would be 4 days of driving to get up your way.
Rob.
I am not saying we would have to have it in Sask where I am, we could pick a more central location for everyone. :shrug:

I am just next door, so I would be a "tentative".
That's great. I will need more participation before I will really start looking into anything too seriously. I thought it would be cool for us Canucks to have something. What do you guys think would go over better:
  • Mini bike drags
  • Circle track races
  • A general show and swap meet

If you guys got other ideas please post them. :thumbsup:

More of a MiniBike Weekend with camping , bbq etc.
That's a great idea. My family is into camping so that would work great. I think a swap meet would be a nice addition too. We would just need to find a nice place to camp with electricity and water that we could ride at.

Sprocket86

I would be down for something like this. Would like to show the mini world my rare Canadain made "Sprocket" minibike as no one really seems to know what I am talking about whenever I bring it up un a post!

Canadian meet

I am in agreement with a Canadian meet and as I am in Toronto maybe we could meet around here. I am familiar with the Sprocket bikes as I new the guy who built them in Orillia. Lets keep the thought going--Big Rob will go anywhere--a couple of great guys--Bill.

Glad to see some new interest. I am hoping to make it to Windber this next summer so that way I can get a feel of how an event like this should work. It won't likely be as big as Windber but what the heck. :shrug: :thumbsup:

Glad to see some new interest. I am hoping to make it to Windber this next summer so that way I can get a feel of how an event like this should work. It won't likely be as big as Windber but what the heck. :shrug: :thumbsup:
I'm planning on going too if everything works out. Looks like a good time.

Canadian mini bikers

I see we have guys from Toronto, Hamilton, London--I am in downtown Toronto and took my Ruttman trike to Windber this year--a BLAST. What about an informal meet and greet(bs session) around here this summer or early fall?I am just working on my Little Indian trying to get it done--any other locals?--