Attex Coleman sport 2.4 questions

I just bought a super clean 100% original Attex Sport 2.40 with the sachs 50cc 2 speed setup. I was wondering were these 1 year only?1971? Is there ANY difference between the Colemans except for the sticker on the tank? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Mark

Did you ever get any information about your 2.4? I am in the process of restoring one and am looking for an Owner's/Service Manual.
Don't need original. Photocopy is fine. Can you help me out? Mark

I am buying one of these next week. There is a chance that the owner might have the original owners manual. If he does I will post it. I know the engine is different, but some of the rest of it should be similar to the 5.30. I have already posted the manual for that.

Coleman Info

I am buying one of these next week. There is a chance that the owner might have the original owners manual. If he does I will post it. I know the engine is different, but some of the rest of it should be similar to the 5.30. I have already posted the manual for that.
Did your Coleman come with an owner's or repair manual? Do you have a contact for parts?

The fellow was supposed to drop it off but has had some family health problems and hasn't had time to drop it off or look for manuals. He said that he wants to do it soon but the cash is burning a hole in my wallet. As soon as he does I will let you know.

Well, he dropped it off today. He didn't have the manual, but he had the title and the Coleman sport bike advertisement brochure. I wish he had the manual tho. I thought I would post a couple photos of the bike after I washed it. The recoil is stuck and that is why they quit driving it sometime around 1974 from what he remembered. Overall a clean bike. I just purchased a couple of new fenders and I'll get the recoil fixed, then RIDE IT!

0722151615a.jpg

0722151616a.jpg