1. ericrg3

attex/coleman 2.40 mini bike chain size??

Do anyone know what size chain the Coleman/Attex 2.40 takes? The one that came with mine has 3 master links and is too narrow. (looks like a bicycle chain) & no markings either... size and links would be a huge help. peace!!!:hammer:
  2. ericrg3

WANTED Attex Coleman 2.40 & 5.30 parts...

Hi, I am in search of Coleman 2.40 and 5.30 parts. I need both bikes throttle cables, a 5.30 rear brake rod and kick starter. Gasket sets, oil seals and whatever you may have for them. Thanks!!!
  3. B

Coleman 2.40 & Coleman ct200

Good afternoon I have a Coleman 2.40 all original , my recoil keeps braking and when I had it fixed last time bike ran for a couple of weeks then one day would not start or if it did ran for a few seconds . Have changed the plug have a spark, fresh gas just wont start I dont see anything...
  4. SimpleTom

Coleman Sport 2.40 with working original pull start

I'm listing this for my brother in law Matt. You can PM me for his phone number if you are interested. It's pretty much all original even has the tool bag mounted under the seat. The pull start works and the engine has spark. He is looking to get $500 o.b.o.
  5. T

Attex Colman Sport 2.40

This is the Attex version for sale. The motor will start, Idel and run no problems. IN GOOD CONDITION, New motor drive gear, missing brake light, handle bar mounts look NOT original. Price is 600 USD located in Milwaukee area. Will not ship.
  6. M

Original Coleman 2.40 Sport Bike

Selling my wife's all original Coleman 2.40 Sport Bike. Probably a 1971 model. Complete bike that has been sitting in the garage for many years. Chrome has some surface rust but is in otherwise great condition. Rust free gas tank and frame. Engine turns but I haven't attempted to start it...
  7. T

Saxonette recoil /attex-coleman sport 2.40

I picked up a attex sport 2.40, having a problem with recoil. Seems to be all there , brake pads look very good but, but onced pulled it fails to recoil itself, could it be the spring or ? WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS?
  8. 1971 Coleman 2.40

1971 Coleman 2.40

Survivor that had a broken spring in the recoil. Fixed that and cleaned out the carb and it started and ran perfectly on second pull.
  9. 1971 Coleman 2.40

1971 Coleman 2.40

Survivor that had a broken spring in the recoil. Fixed that and cleaned out the carb and it started and ran perfectly on second pull.
  10. C

Coleman 2.40 mini bike.

I have for sale is a Coleman 2.40 that came out of a garage. I have had it running by putting some fuel in the cylinder. It doesn't have a tank, the recoil, or lights. Rear motor plate has been welded but paint is in ok shape. I'm asking $220 or best offer. Pick-up in syracuse ny
  11. J

1972 coleman 2.40 with Sachs Saxonette

Runs great recoil works (one pad broke off but i epoxied a bit of brake pad on and it works great). any questions please ask. Reasonable offers considered. $800 or best offer located in Hopkins Michigan (west michigan) pick up only blakely826 at yahoo dot com
  12. Iron Honky

Coleman 2.40 parts

Moved the complete coleman over here to part out. 1. Saxonette motor- kicks over with great spark and recoil is working good small hole in cover with white mark on it. Comes with exhaust pipe(in ok condition)- $375 plus shipping 2.Kickstand- $25 plus shipping 3. Tank (rusty inside but not bad)...
  13. Iron Honky

Coleman 2.40 complete

Found this gem the other day. Everything as much as I can see is there. Tank is solid and brakes work great. Tires hold air. Would need a new rear shock. Engine fires over on gogo juice and wd40. Has the valuable working saxonette recoil!!!! Will even come with a awesome condition chrome pipe...
  14. S

Coleman/Attex 2.40 sport parts

I'm looking for some parts for a Coleman project I picked up. I'm in need of a gas tank, possibly a seat cover, and carburetor parts. This is the model with the sachs saxonette 2 speed automatic engine. It has a bing carburetor on it, that I need a slide and needle for. Any help would be...
  15. M

attex sport 2.40 $500

I bought this bike from the original owner. It is in very good condition. It was preserved in grease and mud for years. The seat is in great condition and has the original tools in the tool pouch. THE SACHS PULLSTART WORKS GREAT. Engine has spark . Frame is solid forks are straight Very...
  16. B

Coleman 2.40 Minibike

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew where I can either get a recoil or the part I think it's called the dogs or paws the part that expands out to grab the fly wheel to start the engine.Also does anyone have an idea what the Coleman 2.40 is worth running in good condition just trying to get an...
  17. B

Coleman 2.40 recoil

Good afternoon I have a recoil from a coleman 2.40 sach engine I need repaired AGAIN !! Anyone have any ideas where to go to get it fixed or if there is a recoil out there that would fit this engine to make it work.Please email me at scott.simon@comcast.net Thanks for all your help or if...
  18. 6

Attex Coleman sport 2.4 questions

I just bought a super clean 100% original Attex Sport 2.40 with the sachs 50cc 2 speed setup. I was wondering were these 1 year only?1971? Is there ANY difference between the Colemans except for the sticker on the tank? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Mark
  19. B

Coleman 2.40 parts Recoil

Good afternoon iam hoping someone can direct me to the place or person iam looking for someone to fix a recoil for a coleman 2.40 with the sachs engine i have the recoil needs new pads and the spring repaired.Any help would be great thanks you can contact me at scott.simon@comcast.net.
  20. W

my coleman sport 2.40 (sorta)

oh and my xr70