Auranthetic

I picked these two Auranthetic Electric Minibikes this weekend.
I went to an estate sale in Beverly Hills Friday my Boss told me about.
He told me they had Minibikes???
I got there and saw these two bikes.
They were asking WAY TOO much money for them!!!!
The one is like new still has the plastic cover on the seat and shows 60 miles on the odometer they were asking $750
The other one with all the crap on it they wanted $850????? I couldn’t figure why they wanted more because all that crap would just have to be removed anyway.
I told the person that worked there they were asking way too much and if they didn’t sell I would give him $200 for the one without all the crap on it.
He was nice and said if they didn’t sell they would call me and sure enough they called Sunday and said I could have it for the $200.
When I went to pick it up the other one was still there so I asked what they do with the stuff that doesn’t sell and the girl says they donate it and write it off as a donation.
I ask if you are just going to donate would you be willing to sell it for a $100. And they say sure!!! So I bought both for $300.
I got the manuals battery covers everything but the batteries. When I got them home I noticed the one with all the crap on it has had some work done to it.
They added another motor to it. It now has two electric motors on it. Kind of funky little bikes but the price was right.

markus

your gonna have to do a full writeup and breakdown of all the "extras" on the dual motor one, there is some flat out craziness going on there:thumbsup:

that was a neat find, I only ever powered the one I had up enough with a weak 12v to make it move across the garage and know the motor was not toast. I really wanted to ride it, but I didnt want to buy a pair of group 27's knowing they would sit.

I was kind of thinking the same thing on the cost of the batteries.
I wonder if with the advancements with the batteries these days if there is not a better option??
I am sure the cost is a major factor too??

jeep4me

There's one on craigslist here in grand rapids, thought about buying it. But it would cost another $100 to put two car batteries in it.

They're kinda cool.

You got a great deal on them.

markus

I was trying to catch certain Tundra's and warranty out the batteries when i was a tech at toyota. Some of them did come with group 27's but they were scarce to come in while still under warranty. I didnt want to drop the $200+ on batteries I could not make use of on anything else until I was really locked into doing something with the bike. Biggest concern was the motor, they are not anything standard so if you fry it either the frame has to be modded or you have to source another one and that not easy from what I researched.

The good thing for you is your in it cheap, and have alot of super clean parts. Plus you may have 3 motors if they are all the same, Aurenthatic did use 2 different motors in the run of bikes, and they are physically different so even the frames are different.

Maybe steal some trolling motor batteries off someones boat to use :shrug: the lakes are all running dry out Cali anyway arent they :scared:

Yea Markus I will have to look around and see what I can come up with??
Really don't want to spend $200 on batteries either and for you Jesse isn't it time for you to get banned????? Just kidding