Axle greese

What do you guys use for axle grease on your mini's? Right now I've just put everything together on my builds temporarily just to see how it all fits and looks but I'll need to reinstall the wheels and greese up the axles when I'm ready for action here. What do you guys recommend?

markus

technically nothing, buts its nice to have something on there so things hopefully wont rust or fuse together etc... I have been using more than anything as of lately something from NAPA called Sil-Glide its a silicone based grease thats for brake parts. not supposed to freeze or melt and its not as messy or at least cleans off my hands and parts easier than bearing grease does. I just thin fingercoat axles and stuff like that during assembly.

technically nothing, buts its nice to have something on there so things hopefully wont rust or fuse together etc... I have been using more than anything as of lately something from NAPA called Sil-Glide its a silicone based grease thats for brake parts. not supposed to freeze or melt and its not as messy or at least cleans off my hands and parts easier than bearing grease does. I just thin fingercoat axles and stuff like that during assembly.
Ok yeah, that sounds good. Don't want anything messy as I've been building on my basement rug of late. Freezing out there in the garage.
Wow so technically it's not necessary? I would think it would get pretty darn hot in there with no grease to combat the friction.