B.D.I. Explorer for sale in PA.

Hi, I'm a new member, and I bought this BDI Explorer, I now realize it needs too much for me and I don't want it in my way forever, I have too many other projects. The engine is no good, the torque convertor needs parts, the brakes need new linings to mention the more important stuff. The frame and fiberglass is good, back tires could use slime, front is good. Ask me about anything else and I'll check. I want $75, just what I paid. I'm north or Pittsburgh.Thanks,John

I'd buy it in a second for that price. If you live close enough to Winber and I could pick it up in June. I would Paypal you now. If the other person doesnt buy it. I'd pay more if you brought it to Winber....

pm sent.
edit: i tryed to send 2 messages but dont see that either sent not sure if i cant send them yet or something?
but anyway i live in meadville and am interested. i could pick it up cash in hand before the end of the week whenever you are available
thanks for your time

Last edited:
i wont ; ; didnt know what that was till i looked around for a minute. anyway im just kinda startin out with trikes and minis and such.
had to bring it home in the back of the minivan and my lady works 12 hour days sat and sun so id have to bring my 4 kids or come that friday and leave her here with them all.
damn yours is nice

That one has come and gone. I like getting them,fixing them up,and passing them on. Its a labor of love. You always spend more than they are worth. I have a couple of Montgomery ward T-555's and an Alsport I am fixing some fiberglass on now.Trying to get it ready for Winber. Randy

ah, thats cool. i had some kinda alsport when i was 11-13 and wanted another ever since. i got a pretty beat up alsport mac last summer but this is alot closer to movement. just hopin to get this goin and have some fun

I will be at Winber In June. But I will have a loaded truck. If you still have it and are either going to Winber or not far away. I might be able to strap it to the pile. Beverly Hillbillies style. If you have it closer to the June date try me then. Randy