Back from the flee market id please

Well it looks like a Sperry Rand Tricart or Tricub but someone has changed the front end and it has handlebars instead of the standard bars that Sperry Rads came with. Go a googlr search for Sperry Rand Trike and there is information there.
Steve :scooter:

glenn baine

THANKS GUYS you think 75.00 was ok ? know randy it mostly south of us the river is coming up but not to bad . tell your mom happy moms day for me. glad she home:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

markus

Hey cool, I had a Tricub when I was a kid! I remember we rode 2 people on it all the time as you just barley fit up on the top above the driver seat. "safety first" :wink:

I don't remember ours having that inset area between driver and handlebars, and it was a much simpler setup on the driveline as well, but I was also 9 year old.

some guys have all the the luck,i went to a yard sale
and came home with a good used 6" wubber inner tube,that maid my day!
THANKS GUYS you think 75.00 was ok ? know randy it mostly south of us the river is coming up but not to bad . tell your mom happy moms day for me. glad she home:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

heck ya $75 i think thats a dam good deal it even looks like all your rear end parts are there what engin are ya gona put on it?