Baha mini front brake

Hello, I am new here and noticed a few talk about this mod (Daves front brake mod) but have seached and could not find it .Can someone help me with a link ?
BTW, great site !! My son loves the Baha ,we just got it today and it is really in great shape .

Thanks,

Steve

joekd

Are you talking about the front brake for a baja heat/warrior/MB165 type bike?

If so you need a rear rim with brake assembly and the plate

I may have a spare plate for sale soon. Haven't had time to finish the front brake mod on my warrior yet so I can;t give you completed pics, hoping this week to be able to have time to work on it.

buckeye

Newoldstock, I took the liberty to look through the rest of those photos. That is a fine warrior and quite the carb set up. Looks great.
I like the replacement headlight. Mind sharing what or where it is from. Thanks.

Newoldstock, I took the liberty to look through the rest of those photos. That is a fine warrior and quite the carb set up. Looks great.
I like the replacement headlight. Mind sharing what or where it is from. Thanks.
That's 2 bikes and 4 variations on a theme.
That intake has been bought and sold at least twice and I think its in the USA someplace right now.

4 pages of how to turn money into parts and its outdated. Back when I went by Oldschool my computer crashed I lost the paswords for that and I have never been able to update it.

Those bikes are still here just different.

The light is a projector type realy thick glass tightly focussed beam.
Can't recall exactly what its off of now.
Like it a lot?

It's yours if you cover the postage....

Last edited:

buckeye

Seriously? It just hooks up to the wires like the stock right?
Now, what kind of postage from the Great White North?
Pm me your info and I'll do the same and if it not like 1/2 millon bucks I'll take it.