Baja Heat Parts

Good morning. I hope this is the correct section for a "Heat" question. I am trying to locate two new fork tubes for my Baja heat. I have seen some for sale but they say they are for the MB200. I believe mine is the MB165 due to the metal fenders and metal tank. Would there be another place I have not checked yet or does anyone know where I may be able to find some. Thanks in advance.

So here is what we carried home. I traded it for an old shotgun I had and we picked it up on a sunday afternoon.

Me and my helper tore it down to a bare frame

I got the idea for the skinny front wheel after seeing some pics of huskykicker's Baja. He gave me some great tips and advice that saved me big headaches. Thanks again buddy! :thumbsup:

I am using a predator engine that I picked up at harbor freight, a torque a vert converter, MBW jet kit and breather, and a header that I built from 1in conduit. The tank is from a combustion engine powered bicycle and it is 1 gallon.

I plan on getting a kenda "road go" rear tire and I will need to get a muffler because it sounds great but is way loud. I am taking it to the coast this weekend and plan on tearing up the beach. :drinkup::freakout:

I got the idea for the skinny front wheel after seeing some pics of huskykicker's Baja. He gave me some great tips and advice that saved me big headaches. Thanks again buddy! :thumbsup:

I am using a predator engine that I picked up at harbor freight, a torque a vert converter, MBW jet kit and breather, and a header that I built from 1in conduit. The tank is from a combustion engine powered bicycle and it is 1 gallon.
Hey maybe you can help me as i have little experience and just got the same bike with a seized engine. Id like to a predator swap but wanted to know what parts i would need to get the engine mounted such as bolts , chains , gears ect ? Id really appreciate your help , beautiful bike and thank you

Hey maybe you can help me as i have little experience and just got the same bike with a seized engine. Id like to a predator swap but wanted to know what parts i would need to get the engine mounted such as bolts , chains , gears ect ? Id really appreciate your help , beautiful bike and thank you
It is a direct replacement.

ANY small block Honda or clone will fit.
MOST small blocks of any brand will fit ( like a 4-6 hp briggs or techumseh )

Sorry for the slow response. Took the bike to the coast and tore up the beach. As already said the predator bolted rite on. I used the torque a vert converter setup and the original chain. I did have to trim the mounting plate on the converter to clear the frame.

Sorry for the slow response. Took the bike to the coast and tore up the beach. As already said the predator bolted rite on. I used the torque a vert converter setup and the original chain. I did have to trim the mounting plate on the converter to clear the frame.
How did the bike drive on the sand ?

How did the bike drive on the sand ?
It was interesting to say the least. It did great at speed but when going slow the front tire was digging in and pulling side to side hard. When it did all it took was a good stab of the throttle though to get it under control. I was worried that the front tire would bury the engine with sand due to no front fender but the kenda threw very little. It was trouble free all weekend. I let a few people ride it and it was a big hit. :biggrin: