Baja MB200 shock absorber Dust Covers

Hi!

I am on my 4th and 5th Rebuild I was lucky in my first 2 rebuilds I did not need to replace (just the inside seals) . I am in dire need of the the hard rubber dust covers that slips on the lower shock absorbers.

AVcoNdA.png

Anyone know where I can get these? I have ordered 3 sets online and they turned out not to be the right ones.

I used a digital caliper and measured 27mm ID (top) x 43mm OD x 37mm ID (bottom)

Thanks!

Hi!

I am on my 4th and 5th Rebuild I was lucky in my first 2 rebuilds I did not need to replace (just the inside seals) . I am in dire need of the the hard rubber dust covers that slips on the lower shock absorbers.

View attachment 94224

Anyone know where I can get these? I have ordered 3 sets online and they turned out not to be the right ones.

I used a digital caliper and measured 27mm ID (top) x 43mm OD x 37mm ID (bottom)

Thanks!
TrailMaster MB200-2 Mini Bike this place sold 2016 now 2017 Trailmaster mb200 ..they say they service them..i called weeks ago to ask about parts if i bought one,he said some parts not listed he has to order ..maybe give him a call..they probabaly didn't change fork tooling on those forks ..it is a new mb200..

If it comes to that, I will design and 3d print them in Clear Nylon. Then paint them black. I have a Taz Lulzbot 6 3D Printer sitting Here :)

Hmmm that sounds like a fantastic idea.

Raskin,
Are these gators the correct size to fit the fork tube and top of shock?
thNks --- Dog

Motorcycle Fork Cover Gaiters Gators Boots Black Shock Boot 27x43x205mm | eBay
These are an example..i don't own a mb200 ..this sounds close to the size stated by Kozmok..205mm is length.. Im sure there is a little wiggle room on diameter because rubber material..I'm just trying to help find a solution..you could check other listings there if you think are better fit..it's just something i would be willing to try if i was needing them..a bushing that has a stop also may work with a little tweeking

Last edited:
Going to do a test print in PLA, if it fits, then Nylon. I have black nylon in route, should be here tomorrow!

CaF5gDy.png

EDIT:

Printed in hard PLA:

PrintedDustCover.JPG

If nylon is too hard, I will have to go with Ninja Flex

Last edited:
Super job... hope fit is snug enough first pass. :thumbsup: the bottom ribbed base could be longer if need i suppose to ensure stays put..guess the inside tapered at top on original ..nylon should slide well and it's pretty durable

Last edited:
I have to make some minor adjustments.

I am using a Taulman 910 Nylon, which is not that flexible. I should have better results with a regular Nylon

I bought a small set of front shocks that one of the caps was off when i got them and i had to knock the cover down with a pvc pipe ..was tight

Last edited:
I bought a small set of front shocks that one of the caps was off when i got them and i had to knock the cover down with a pvc pipe ..was tight
Banging it down worked!

LJhT0FC.png

I am stil not 100% happy with it, until I can play around with the black nylon that is being shipped - should be here Friday.