Baja Warrior owners , what exhaust/header clears the frame ?

If you have a Baja warrior , mb165 , hawg ty please chime in. I am going to be running a 212 predator and i am looking for a bolt on header/exhaust that will clear the frame and fit nicely ? Please let me know what you have ? Thanks

Post some pics of what you find Justpassedu.

I have a new tubing bender, and wouldn't mind giving it a shot on trying to make us a new header.

Last edited:
Post some pics of what you find Justpassedu.

I have a new tubing bender, and wouldn't mind giving it a shot on trying to make us a new header.
OND i prob wont be buying one until i know what fits out there. I still have to put the motor on my bike , break in and hook up all cable's and get the tq convertor to fit. I was looking for a few ideas while i am in the process. If you have time and can make something that fits nice i would not mind buying something off of you. I see allot of doodlebugs with exhaust/header coming under the seat but i am unsure if they will clear our frame. Ill try and do some research.

Yes nice exhaust Newoldstock but I am looking to see a few I can purchase that fit. I don't have the tools to make one at the moment.
I have a harbor freight welder 89 dollars and a dremel+ hand grinder.
All you need doo is find some pipe thats thin and bent in shapes you think you can use.

Roll up a news paper and tightly pack in in the pipe between the joints your going to weld and then use a coat hanger to pull it out.

Done....

Justpassedu, I got a under the seat header bent up today for the Baja Warrior/Predator and will get it welded on the mounting flange tomorrow . :hammer: I will post some pics when I get it done. :grind:

This is what I come up with so far. Made out of 1" tubing 14 gauge steel. I'm going to try out a few different bends later today or tomorrow.

Total length 25" long, plenty of room to cut to size.

Last edited:
Good question gumpit, I laid a wrench on top of the fender brackets and had about 1 1/2" above the wrench. But I really don't have a fender for this bike. Definetly something I'll check into.

Last edited:
Take a ride on the way back machine with me.

Eventualy I decided I rather just risk running out the side of the frame for carbs exhaust.
If I drop one I drop one I can always repair the bike.

This is what I come up with so far. Made out of 1" tubing 14 gauge steel. I'm going to try out a few different bends later today or tomorrow.

Total length 25" long, plenty of room to cut to size.
Oh good work man , i really like it allot. Looks great , lmk when you get to run it , Id like one also if you want to make a extra shoot me a pm and great work. I'll def stay tuned to see more.

Justpassedu, If you want a header like this one..just let me know and I'll make you one and ship it to you to try. Notice the header that was built for this project does not have a rear fender on it. :wink:

Justpassedu, I got you a header bent up this morning..all I have to do now is get it positioned and weld it to the flange. :weld: