Balloon Tire mini bike and Electric roller

mini trail 50

Hey, I have been trying to contact you regarding your mini trail 50. I can't access craigs for some reason. I will be in your area friday the 22nd and would like to make offer to buy it. Can you call me @ 831-419-3050? thanks, Bob

Bob,
It was nice meeting you today. Good luck on your new Z50A project. Post pictures when you have it in race ready condition.

Tom

Hey, I have been trying to contact you regarding your mini trail 50. I can't access craigs for some reason. I will be in your area friday the 22nd and would like to make offer to buy it. Can you call me @ 831-419-3050? thanks, Bob

z50

It was good to meet you too Tom. I drove close to 500 miles today!!! kept going south to salinas to pick up a modified animal for my alohol kart. damn... too much seat time. :eek:ut:
Thanks again, and I will post pics when I'm done. Bob

Looks like the seat is a Bronco seat, but is there anything else that says Bronco?

I'll have to look to see if I have any Bronco brochure ads...

I had to remember where it was. :doah:

Found it again today. :thumbsup:
.............Pan down here,,>>>>
BRONCO MINIBIKES
Thanks! Mine only has a 5hp. I wonder if it supposed to have a 9hp or did they have two options. Everything looks the same except for the seat.

I guess I am going to hang on to it now. I sold off a few other projects. I will ride it in our annual neighborhood 4th of July parade this year.

Balloon Tire Mini bike is sold.

It was sold yesterday to one of our members.

Hey Tom,
It was nice meeting you yesterday. Hope the mini works out for you. Keep me posted with updates on it.

Tom

Likewise.

The bike is awesome, rode it a couple times down to the river that day then had to put it away to finish up on my roof job. Then the rain came...

Just bought a Yamaha JT1 Mini Enduro so the Orange Charger must go.

I will ship but can't get a price until after sale. (don't want to tear down until sold) I can weigh it and estimate size of box to get an estimate.

Just send me your zip code for qoute.

Here is a runner one on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGsjpIWsfmk

Located Folsom, CA 95630

Auranthetic Electric Motorcycle roller. $250

Here is a web site with some info Auranthetic Charger Documentation