BC 1300 w/Hodaka ace 100

jmb

I am in the process of a build of a bc 1300 w/Hodaka ace 100 and was wondering what my exhaust options are. I know I can purchase a re-pop for 500.00 but was looking for an alternative. Thanks in advance

I am in the process of a build of a bc 1300 w/Hodaka ace 100 and was wondering what my exhaust options are. I know I can purchase a re-pop for 500.00 but was looking for an alternative. Thanks in advance
It would be cool to find an old Hodaka super rat aftermarket downpipe-DG or something

Welcome jmb : With the original pipe it is tucked in so close to the frame it will be hard to make other pipes look good. The $500.00 is a tough pill to swallow but you will always know its not right and it all just depends on your expected use of this machine.
Steve :scooter:

it will fit up to the motor but will stick wayyyy too far out past the frame and look bad. It would also be hard to mount. If i were you i would get a pipe from Doug on this forum. I think a MX pipe would be around 300 and it would be black.

Here is his email, dgaxeman@yahoo.com . Just so you know there is a search function on this forum thats helps alot. Try that first, most of the time questions are answered and you get a ton of info fast. Check it out. Tell him, Bill sent you his way. Have fun.