Benelli Dynamo For Sale

Always had a thing for those Dynamos. That one looks nice and clean but she is half a world away from me.:confused: Hope she finds a good home. :thumbsup:

Brid

Always had a thing for those Dynamos. That one looks nice and clean but she is half a world away from me.:confused: Hope she finds a good home. :thumbsup:
Trailhopper - might not be as far as you think!! Plenty of bike shippers looking for cargo right now. We paid $200 to get a Volcano shipped from Arkansas to Austin - and that was top dollar as it had to be done really fast.
If you are really interested - why not check into shipping prices, We do have a little 'fudging' we could do on the price - to help with shipping.
Cheers,
Brid.

Its Xmas and I'm not allowed to buy for myself......to rich for my blood anyway. I did have a Buzzer a few years ago and it rode really smooth. :scooter:

You got dibbs now cheezy1. :smile:

Its Xmas and I'm not allowed to buy for myself......to rich for my blood anyway. You got dibbs now cheezy1. :smile:
Oh..I have one actually. I think they are better and smoother than the Hondas and are really under rated. And you might wanna read the stickys. You were so kind to remind me on another thread before.:anon.sml:

Brid

Oh..I have one actually. I think they are better and smoother than the Hondas and are really under rated. And you might wanna read the stickys. You were so kind to remind me on another thread before.:anon.sml:
When this Dynamo came into the shop, we also cut a deal for an 82 Z50 Christmas Special, which had zero miles on it. The carb was gummed up, and after a few hours getting it running, I rode it. The Dynamo is a whole lot more fun - and, in head to head races -- quite a bit faster!!
I'm not that chuffed with not having control over throttle response - and the Dynamo is awesome, as you can slip the clutch and it rides like any full sized bike with a clutch. What a fun little bike!!
PS --With all the NOS spares, we are almost giving this away!!