Benelli Volcano

I have one...I'll try to post some pics...It might be easier to email! lol! I think there is one forsale on Craiglist in Medford, MA at the moment.

oops, suppose I should've checked into it further...It looks like a nice bike, not sure what he will let it go for though...Sorry teeks...didnt mean to give u misinformation about the location.

probaby 10,000? realistically i would give 2500 if i had it! only if the bike ran good. i actually dont like 2 strokes but i did get a chance to ride one of these and it was great!

A kid on my block had one of those back in the day. It seemed quite exotic compared to all the US minis and Honda Mini Trails in the neighborhood.

When I couldn't find it I figured it was Medford Oregon. Other than Honda's, not many vintage mini's made it to MA. Jeff your blue one looks great. Where did you find it ? I never had much interest in the Benelli's until I saw the 2 Volcano's on eBay recently. I started looking into them and saw a video on YouTube. There was a Buzzer parts bike on eBay about a 1/2 hr from me a few weeks ago and this past winter I saw a nice red Dynamo on craigslist for $1450 in Boston. My son and I like the gold Volcano in some of the ads we've seen. I'm in the middle of 2 resto's and when I'm finished I think I will look for a Volcano. Hopefully it won't take as long as the Yankee Boss. Huh Greg ? When I saw that you had a response I thought maybe you had one and Mike could have picked it up at Mid-Ohio. Got anything for sale ?